Thursday, July 31, 2008

Holiday Plans

Yes, it's set! We're going Chicago on 30th Aug, to spend the long weekend there since it's Labour Day on 1st Sept. I'm so looking forward to it. The sad thing however is, I have a paper on the 30th and it'll end only at 1pm. Thus we'll have to drive up to Chicago in the noon, instead of having an early morning road trip.

Heard lots of raves about the massive NYE's party in NYC, hence I so want to be there to witness the madness and festivity at Times Square. We need to get started on the planning real soon as some of the hotels are already fully booked during this holiday season.

Meanwhile, I am counting down to the shopping spree this coming Sat! In another 31 hrs, we'll leave WH and take a 2.5hrs drive to Osage. Woohoo!

2 comments:

MC said...

I sincerely believe the U.S economy has gotten a real boost with you over there!

I want the iBOOK TOO!! and Guitar Heroes 4!!!

Gladys said...

oh pls.... u think i alone can boost their economy meh? I only small fry lor n fyi, tpk spend alot more than me!