Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Never Enough

of bags!

I've been hooked on this site http://i-covet.com/categories/Handbags/10/ ever since I chanced upon it a couple of days ago. There're sooooooooo many nice bags I want to get my hands on, all for different occasions! Have been fighting with hubby over the use of MY lappie coz I can't take my eyes off the bags, while hubby couldn't take his off the iBook. He wanted to do his online shopping for the iBook while I wanted to do mine for my bags. Tsk tsk...

Erotokritos Handbags Patent Croissant Bag
I love the shape! It's dainty yet roomy enough for all my barangs and best of all, the price has gone down to $202.80 from $676! That's barely a third of the original price! Very tempting, but not very willing to pay such a price for a patent-leather bag.

Brontibay Paris Hawaii Tote
This somehow reminds me of Carrie from Sex and the City. I love the colour combination, but not the nylon. Again, it's the reduction in price that makes me salivates. At $92.40, down from $300.00, it seems like it's really a steal.

Foley + Corinna Handbags Jet Setter Jr Tote
This is my favourite! It's big enough for work and school, and chic enough for shopping. The colour is perfect and easy on most apparels. However, the price at $528 is not friendly enough for my pockets. This bag was featured in Gossip Gals, in various colours. Made me hanker after it more.

Juicy Couture Classic Leather Makeover Tote
At $395, this could be a cheaper alternative but the design is abit too busy for my normally plain dressing.

Foley + Corinna Handbags Patches Jet Setter Jr Tote
I may end up buying this, since it's the closest match to my favourite and after a 50% discount at $264, it seems more reasonable.















We'll see if any other bag entices me more this weeked at the Osage outlet. If not, I will just hit the button and purchase my first Foley + Corinna tote.


I have also been going ga-ga over my second fetish; heels! But the problem with me is, I've been battling a love-hate relationship with my stilettoes. I have a collection of heels, the most expensive being my 2 pairs of wedding shoes from Paradox, at S$378 each. But I only wore them once, on my wedding day of course. I have another 4 pairs of heels on the way to St. Louis, bought many months back and still very brand new. The issue is, I have an extremely soft spot for stilettoes. The higher the better. However, it seems like I can never walk in them for barely more than maybe 2 hours. Thus, they ended up beautifying my shoe cabinet at home.

Now that I do not have to take any public transport in St. Louis, I made a pact with my heels. Once they're here, I promised to wear them out often. And for that to happen, I need to practice walking longer hours in stilettoes right? Since our shipment had been postphoned AGAIN, and I've decided to start my training immediately...
da-dah! I absolutely adore this Colin Stuart® zebra-print satin stiletto pump! So, I'm going to buy it online and start practising real soon! Yum yum...
At $88 for 2 pairs, I can't decide between this white pearlized peep-toe pump, or...
the red side cut-out pump as my second pair. Help!

No comments: