Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Most Fruitful Trip Ever!

Just came back from Osage, and the verdict is out! The hubby is more of a shopaholic than me! Almost all the shops he went into, he die die must spend more than me lor! He spent $300 on his 13 items while I spent $400 on 14. However that's becoz I bought a large Coach bag, if not I'd spent only $200 on 13 items lor. How more cheaper can shopping be, especially when all our buys are mostly from Polo Ralph, Gap, and CK? Btw, I bought a pair of knee-high boots for only $9! This is my biggest achievement in shopping thus far. Haha...

Everything in the factory outlet is super duper dirt cheap! Now I feel so cheated by the merchandisers in SIN, for making me pay exorbitant prices for stuffs that's available here only at a fraction of what we paid back home.

I'm dead beat after an eight-hour shopping spree. I shall post some pics of Osage, Lake Ozark and our buys tomorrow.

P.S. I am secretly wishing that our stay here will be extended, so that I can stay here for an additional few more mths to shop. Else I got to go home after my 17-mth course, no time to shop b4 heading home! Heh...

No comments: