Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Aiming for a Healthier Lifestyle

After living in Whispering Hills for a year, I've finally made my virgin trip down to the gym. Heh... It started with 2 visits last week before our Toronto trip, and I'm aiming for 3 visits per week starting from today. Not only do I need to shed the 2kg I piled on since the last exam prep, I want to tone my arms, abs, posterior and thighs before every part of me starts sagging. Main motives are to look good as I hit the big 3-0, and to prevent the hubby's eyes from roaming.

Waking up early to hit the gym at 8am is really a huge challenge for lazy bones like myself. I'm very glad I had the self-discipline and motivation to accomplish this arduous task this morning. =D

With the gym just a stone's throw away from our apartment, I've been beyond lazy for the past 12 months to even find out where the gym entrance is. Additionally, I've only hit the pool once during this period. Now, before it's too late, I'm startig to get my bones crackling! Hope with the nudgings from TWC, I'll be able to sustain this regime till we bid goodbye.

Oh btw PS and I had decided to bring out our golf clubs again, before they start to tarnish (if they will). I've bought some golf apparels and a pair of golf shoes; hope these newbies will keep me interested in going to the range and green for some time. =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i aso wan to shed some weight & tone up leh..but jus so nua to do so & im hitting the big 3 sn!!! pass me some of ur motivation aso leh..sigh

rach

Junyong and Eve said...

i like your hat! :D

Gladys said...

thks eve! My sis bot it actually and left it here for me to use it over Summer. =P