Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Toronto

We spent 2 nights in Toronto over the last weekend, after an 11-hour drive up with 7 of us in the minivan. Nothing spectacular about the city. The night scene was fantastic though, but I was too tired after the night trip to pose for any pictures when we were out clubbing. In fact, I was stoned throughout the night the guys were having their fair share of fun.

These are a preview of the pictures taken in Toronto, Canada. More vibrant pictures are posted on my FB.

Totonto Habourfront.

Us at the Habourfront.

Some cathedral.

CN Tower, the tallest structure in the Americas.

Look at the humongous sausage in St. Lawrence Market!

Resting infront of a fountain in Casa Loma.












I'll post pictures taken at Niagara Falls in the next post. Time to prepare dinner before I head out to Mills with PS for more shopping!

No comments: