Friday, July 10, 2009

I have a Kid

...at home. A big, fat one.

Look at the mess the big kid creates. I'm amazed at the number of toys he scatters around the little living room, and now they leave minimum walking space (to the left of the putting mat is the TV rack). A putting mat to "improve putting skills" (which I don't see how this easy mat will), the eye-sore Guitar Hero set, the Xbox controller on the table, the Macbook (mainly for the nightly Pokerstars games) and the ugly bean bag all belong to the kid who never grow up.

Now, I realised there is no trace of my existence in the living room... With these toys around, I see no space for any of my belongings,seriously.

3 comments:

Junyong and Eve said...

hah! same goes for my "kid". he leaves things lying around everywhere too...

Anonymous said...

man...! they nv grow up.

Gladys said...

I don't bother clearing up after him nowadays, cos e house can only be clear of clutter for at most half a day. Once he's back home, his toys appear everywhere again...