Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

Two more months to our second year as husband and wife. To celebrate our two years of marriage, Hubby's bringing me to Miami Beach and...... *drum rolls*...... THE BAHAMAS in the Carribean!!!!! The best part is, we're leaving in 10 days time!!! We will be spending two nights in Miami, and three in The Bahamas.

The decision making process was really easy, surprisingly. Took us less than 24hrs to decide if we should splurge on such an extravagant trip. Was worried that the costs of both the domestic and international flights, as well as the stay in the luxurious Sandals Royal Bahamian will burnt a hole in my already empty pockets. However, since Hubby volunteered to keep my shopping funds intact, I'm all for this lavish celebration! The date was perfect too. As school's starting end August, I reckoned we pushed our anniversary trip forward so I can have enough time to prep myself for the impending torture.

Check out this Bahamas resort. An all-inclusive swanky resort, where we get to dine ALL day in any of the eight fine-dining restaurants for FREE during our 4D3N stay. Sea sports (all except diving), and drinks, including wine, liquour and spirits are all FREE throughout our visit too! I've never been to an all-inclusive resort my entire life, and am so so soooo looking forward to our three-night vacation that comes with an Atlantic Ocean-view room, amidst the pristine turquoise water and the powdery white sand! This resort owns an exclusive and exotic island just opposite itself, and we get to wander around the secluded little island too! How more perfect can this retreat be. Heh...

This shall be enough to keep me jubilant for the next few weeks. =P

4 comments:

Junyong and Eve said...

wow! sounds awesome! have fun!

Gladys said...

heh thks!!! i will!!!

Ashley said...

u are making me drool with envy!

Gladys said...

Ur turn will come one day, and it'll be my turn to be envious then. =D