Monday, July 27, 2009

A Delinquent?

Much to my dismay, I misbehaved today; to the max.

1) I skipped gym today. PS couldn't make it, and I felt so LAZY to go alone.

2) I had 3/4 cup of extremely sinful Godiva choc drink and a (mini) Snickers bar.

3) I spilled my choc drink all over the floor, on my Birkenstock (it stinks now!) and a skirt while I was in H&M's fitting room.

4) I bought my 2nd bag in a week but thinks I don't need 3 Kate Spade bags, though I love the Juicy Couture one to bits, now (and hopefully forever).

5) I forgot and subsequently had no time (due to overshopping) to get a replacement head for my tripod and to send PS' parcels to the Post Office.

6) I planned for a another shopping trip tmr when it's actually time to cut the plastic.

7) I chose to surf the web instead of watching over the stove, and ended up serving Hubby charred ribs.

8) I am procrastinating on the list of chores I need to complete by tmr (eg. pack luggages, paint nails, trim eyebrows, etc).


To digress, watched Confessions of a Shopaholic last night, and it scared me to bits that I will end up like Rebecca. I thought the movie was able to refrain me from shopping till our Aurora Outlet trip in September, but alas! The fright was perhaps not intense enough, and I just couldn't resist another bag. Perhaps a couple more, before I regret not buying enough. At least, I'll ensure myself that I will never come close to bursting my card limit. Oh, and PS and my favourite tag line, "Buy lah! Don't buy you'll regret forever, no more chance oredi!" So much for telling ourselves that we need to curb one another's spending. No wonder Hubby keep saying we're "the 2 axis of evil"...

No comments: