Thursday, July 16, 2009

T.G.I.Friday's

The other one thing other than shopping that placates me during any time of the day is good food. TGIF is just outside WH, and given that they've been having very good promos recently, we've been patronizing the restaurant as frequently as we can. The promotion this month is buy an entree and get the other free, as well as a free appetizer. To digress, I've mentioned before that we're in a land of freebies! There's always something good out there at no cost. Anyway, we were at TGIF again on Tuesday though we just went last Friday. However, the last trip was worth mentioning, cos the Prime Rib Stroganoff was spectacular!!! Super tender, juicy and flavourful beef chunks in smooth rich brown sauce. The next best meal I've had from TGIF is it's Shrimp Key West. The sourish marinate from key limes and herbs is mildly exotic yet very refreshing. However it's a meal suitable for only the small tummies, given it's small portion. Good as an appetizer to go with the local beers though. As an additional bonus to make these entrees taste better, they're both under $10 at the usual price (or even cheaper at half the price with the current promo)! Economical savory food, just a stone's throw away from home- I love this place to bits!

Sorry folks, no pictures of these yummy feast. The picture taken of me and my shrimp 2 months ago was kinda blur. As for the stroganoff, I brought my camera along on Tues, but the food kept me totally busy and engrossed that it stood still on the table till I licked my plate clean. =P I'll try harder the next time!

No comments: