Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ugly Me

Went for a haircut yesterday. A Long over-dued one, since I could only get a proper trim in Singapore, or so I'd thought. Ended up, I had the worst haircut in my life. That's for saving some pennys for my July shopping spree. Mum had to make me feel worse by rubbing salt onto my wound by saying "How can save money on a haircut when the hair shapes the face?!" Sigh...

Seriously, not all hairdressers create magic on all (or at least most) of their clients. Gill is an exception, and I should have been more generous in spending $70 for a trim; especially when he has been with me for 8 long years.

I hate looking into the mirror now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops! sorri!

Gladys said...

hey not ur fault lah u apologise for wat?! I really like that haircut u had abt a yr back then n i was e one who wanted to try a new hairdresser. =P