Thursday, June 18, 2009

Favourite Questions

Since I've been back about a week ago, I've been asked the same questions repeatedly by different groups of people I've met. As I'm pretty tired of repeating myself umpteen times, I've decided to broadcast my answers here, to kill all the curiosities before meeting me. Not that I am trying to be unfriendly, but it gets pretty tiring when I have to echo the same words at least twice a day on average for the past week. =P

These are the questions posted to me, usually in the exact same sequence as below:

1) When did you come back and for how long?
In case you are terrified of being infected by the Swine Flu, I came back 6 days ago and haven't had a fever since (choy choy!). I'll be around for 2 weeks.

2) What type of food are you craving for now and what have you eaten so far?
I don't have any particular food cravings since I've arrived, except Jap food from Akashi which I've already had as my first meal with my parents (a usual routine I guess). I'm done with local delights at Newton, Korean BBQ, Thai Village delicaies and Tai Seng turtle soup. Perhaps it's the extremely hot weather that is discouraging me from having my dose of bak chor mee, laksa, lor mee, etc from the hawker centre.

3) Where is your hubby?
I came back alone. Hubby is still working in STL.

4) How does Singapore compare to States and which do you prefer?
Give me States anytime! Life without work wins hands down, always! The fresh air, tranquil life, friendly neighbourhood, wide & uncongested roads are all additional bonuses.

5) Can help me buy Coach bags?
Can, but expect to receive them in Feb next year, together with our shipment.

1 comment:

MC said...

LOL. Like interview with superstar.