Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Dad's Day!

I'm truly blessed to be one of my daddy's girls. He filled my car's gas tank just before I touched down. Five days later, he checked and realised that the tank had depleted to a quarter-filled, and topped up the car with gas early in the morning before he left for work. (It prob took him 30mins, with the morning jam, to drive to and fro to the nearest gas stn. *Touched*) Knowing that I will be spending a huge portion of my time in town catching up with friends and chalking up huge expenses on parking charges, he inserts a new cashcard into my IU device every 3 days. I know Daddy is trying his best to lessen my financial burden, now that I'm not working and Hubby is not around to support me. He shielded me from all the verbal and emotional abuses from my nasty and violent tenant, by meeting up with him in my place while ensuring I stayed home, away from any possible harm. The best dad goes all the way out to make life for his daughter as perfect as it can be; that is my phenomenal Daddy.

I love u, Daddy! *Muacks* U're better than the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does ur daddy read ur blog?

Gladys said...

no leh... my sis n mum do. Heh

MC said...

so emo...but i like.