Sunday, June 14, 2009

Music Soothes The Dreary Soul

Class 95 is terrific! It is uncomparable to all the radio stations in STL. Nothing beats driving around alone with familiar soothing oldies (think Out of the Blue by Michael Learns to Rock) playing in the background. I'm so sick and tired of listening to the same Hip Hop/ RnB songs being played at least 10 times a day, and am extremely glad that my ears are finally spared of Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Heh...

Lastly, for once in years I felt so "single" again. Driving home on a Sunday evening, having no one to spend the rest of the night with me; that solitary feel was quite indescribable. I sort of like spending time alone with good music in the background, yet I hate the lonliness. Perhaps I'm just so not used to having no one to pat me to bed. Another 11 nights more to go before I head back to sanity!

1 comment:

Pris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.