Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beyond Hope

I know I seriously should stop shopping totally till the next Federal Holiday sales in July. Yet whenever my objective was just to window shop, I'll end up swiping my card; and when I do have the intention to purchase something I had in mind, I always ended up home empty-handed. With three times the amount of my monthly allowance of credit card debt outstanding, I am completely down-and-out. Still, I ended up another US$200 poorer yesterday, when my intention of going to the mall was to just get a gift for a boy's 1st birthday.

US$55 for 2 pairs!!! Dirt cheap so it's a good chance to stock up on heels, though I still have 3 unworn pairs at home. Nice prints to perk up boring suits yah. Bought a super soft n fluffy bathrobe and a blouse with frills which I had been hunting for, among other stuffs. Super satisfied, though I am beyond bankrupt now.

And now I've got to shop for a golf Sunday bag cos the irritating Hubby lent my bag without my knowledge to a friend. With all the perspiration and body odour, no way am I going to use that bag again. To punish him for not seeking my permission before taking my stuff, I'm going to get myself an expensive replacement under his tab. Rooaarrr....

No comments: