Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time & Weather

Last year this time, as I sat in in the classroom for Tuesdays evening lessons, the setting sun will be blinding my eyes at somewhere between 8.00-8.15pm. Two days in the same room, the same sun was blinding my eyes at around 7.15pm! No doubt the days are starting to get shorter now, but why the vast difference within a year?! I recall the sky turned dark only around 9pm this time last year, but it's now dark by 8.30pm, sometimes by 8!

Summer days are so much cooler now, with temperature hoovering at around 20 degree celsius. It's depressing enough to know that Fall is drawing very near, and much more perturb to FEEL like it's Fall already.


** I just sinned, for I had a packetful of instant noodle 15mins before I hit my bed. Sigh.... Gdnight folks.

No comments: