Friday, September 11, 2009

Infinite Savings?

As an avid fan of Dermalogica products, I'm glad to purchase them at about 60% the prices in Singapore here in the States. I received some coupons from Beauty First, and decided to use them for stocking up on Dermalogica. Went down to the store yesterday and bought what I'll need for the next year's usuage. Was extremely thrilled with the huge amount of savings and I just had to annouce my achievement to Hubby.

Happy me: Hey I bought my one year's worth of Dermalogica products liao! I saved almost half leh with my coupons and the current promotion they're having!

Hubby (trying to sound like he's interested): What did you buy this time round?

Me: Large cleanser and moisturizer, scrub and mask, and a free toner. All 5 items cost me USD150 only! These would have easily cost me more than SGD350.

Hubby: Oh... Good lor.

Me: I saved almost SGD150, very happy leh. Btw, I used ur card for my purchases today.

Hubby paused for awhile before he continued: You saved an infinite amount lor. It's not just SGD150.

Me: Huh? No lah I saved around SGD150.

Hubby: U used my card leh! So u didn't pay for anything what. $x divide by zero is infinity.

Me: Oh yah hor... *giggled while I quietly walked away*

LOL!!! How true!


*I shall try to get some afew winks now, before getting up early for gym n shopping in the morning!

No comments: