Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Love My Family, Tons!

I received a long "letter" from Mel this morning. It of cos wasn't one of the most pleasant thing to wake up to in the morning, but I am so glad she'd told me what she has been feeling. A lot of grievances, and tons of emotions. Yet, as the eldest sis, I am extremely touched how much my opinions and thoughts affected her.

My family means more than anything else in the world to me. My loving and devoted parents, the two silly but extremely intellegent geese, and my hubby are my everything. I have always seek support from my parents in all the major decisions I'd made in life. Likewise, my younger sis will look up to me for some form of encouragement. As part of a close-knitted family, why didn't I think of how much pain I had caused when I showed my disapproval? I'm disappointed with myself for causing emotional distress to the little goose. Albeit all these anguish, I'm glad we're still as close as ever, and that I play an important role in Mel's life.

I'm proud of my 2 silly geese, one of whom had graduated from Law sch and is now working in one of the top and largest law firms in Singapore. The other is in Medical school, nurturing to be one of the best & most dedicated doctors (perhaps a pediatrician?) around!

My Marvellous Family & I:
Taken 3 years ago on Geri's 21st bday.
Taken 2 years ago on Larry & Jenny's wedding night
Taken last year, while sending Mel off in T3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you and are proud of you too! btw i wld like to refer to us as princesses and not geese.

- 2nd princess

Gladys said...

Oh yah, little princess, u have to listen to the Queen, and that's me!