Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Week in STL

It has been a mad week of shopping, packing & researching on the job market. I've been out every day, doing my last min buys. We headed to Plaza Frontenac on Monday, Tuesday was my last visit to Beauty First to get more OPIs, Wednesday was supposed to be our last visit to Mills and evening was spent in Bed, Bath & Beyond, we headed to West County mall for more shopping on Thursday as well as to Walmart to get more kitchenware, and today we were back in Mills again. We'll spend our Sunday in Chesterfield Mall, and I'm done with visiting all our regular malls one last time before we leave.

Having swiped my plastic more often than I thought I would, I'm going be slapped with more bills to pay next month again. It's not going to concern me much anymore, since it's going to be my last spree for eons to come! Heh... No doubt, I'm done with my shopping some weeks back, but how to resist when good deals are plastered all over the malls? I'm so glad I've got more clothes, shoes & beauty pdts again!

Packing has been quite a breeze with Hubby's help recently. Guys do indeed work more efficiently by flexing some muscles. I'm free to head out on Sat & Sun for the real last min shopping finally, just before our boxes leave us next Tues. Yipee!

I've gained some insights on the financial job market, after doing some research, and am appalled by the extremely wide range of salary offered to pple in my position. I'm not too greedy; I'll be glad to just land a role that pays me an average salary soon after we get back. :p Pray for me, ok?

No comments: