Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last Online Purchase

Just checked out from the Aldo website, and bought my last item on the net. To play it safe, I shouldn't be online shopping after today. In the event that my purchases do not reach me before we move out on the 23rd, I can only say goodbye to my $$.

Has been hesitating if I should buy more shoes. Hubby made my decision much easier when he came home today annoucing his $xk "investment". I reckoned I should use his money to buy more stuff before he squanders his money away. Isn't it much better to splurge on shoes than to see money going down the drain?

To digress, I wish my hubby is more money-wise than he currently is. How can a business be an investment when it doesn't seem like it'll generate income or appreciate over time? Maybe I'm too critical, but how can I not be when I look back on historical datas to predict the future values? Random walks? Unlikely. Bleah... I'm talking finance, but I'm making sense! Additionally, since his annoucement doesn't involve any discussion = not respecting my views, I should really spend more of his money. No wonder Mum oways say never let ur hubby's wallet grow too fat. I absolutely agree on this one!

Anyhow, since he's going to squander his money without batting an eyelid, I should also start spending his money without much hesitations. I'm glad I did just that these few days. :p

No comments: