Friday, October 23, 2009

Shopping Loot

I haven't been bothered with packing & really cleaning the apartment for some time. Below was the state of my study room as of last week. Bags and boxes of purchases, accumulated since Summer.
Everything in the red rectangles were my shopping victories. There were bags on top of bags, boxes piling up on one another. I thought I've bought enough to last for 2 years, but after I started packing, I realised I hadn't exactly bought that much actually. Those bags and boxes were deceiving; they contained more air & paper than the actual loot. :( Now that I've finished packing 3 boxes for our 1st shipment, I've cleared half of these clutter, enough space for my study chair to move around finally.

Baby clothes, something I just couldn't resist buying. Not that I'm preggers or we're planning for one soon, but since they're cheap and pretty, I thought I should start stocking up on them 1st. I began with just the baby girl's wardrobe, then I thought I should also stock up on some boy's. In case Dr. Shettles' method doesn't work on us... Now that I look at the baby's wardrobe I've built up over the past year, I think I'm crazy! Then I convinced myself that I can give some away as pressies in the future.

No comments: