Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Burn my Fats!

After a momth of hiatus from the gym, I almost died twice. Once after a 30min jog on the treadmill yesterday, and after a 20min workout on the stepper just now. I thought my heart was pounding out of my chest, and was grasping for air with all my might. Still, I'm glad I was motivated enough for weights thereafter on both days. I hope I can do 30mins each on the stepper, the treadmill and the weights station consecutively like before in no time. I shall be disciplined enough to hit the gym at least thrice a week for the next 2 months...

Those chocolates, cakes and cookies are making me fatter again! Aaarggghhh... I can never go without these gems, so I MUST burn the fats away!!! Going for my kitkat bar now. Oh did I mentioned I'm very hooked on Snicker's Almond bar and Lindt's raisin & nut choc block now? I've them all stocked up in my kitchen, together with Chips Ahoy & Keebler cookies! yum yum...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u're so unfit! i went to play an hr of competitive badminton with sicong n mel ytd. no sweat!

Gladys said...

Badminton doesn't require that much stamina lor, especially when u guys probably spend more time picking up the shuttle cock than hitting it...