Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brown Sugar Bundt Cake

I have tons of food needed to be clear by December; one of them is brown sugar. I can't remeber what was the brown sugar for, and have no idea what are the uses for it (except the finger-licking-good lor bak I cooked last week). Thus I was on the hunt for a recipe that requires brown sugar. As much as possible, since I have one big packet of it left almost untouched. I have never heard of a bundt cake (call me a mountain tortoise), more so a brown sugar bundt cake, and thought maybe I should give it a shot. Especially so when it requres 2 cups full of brown sugar; perfect way to rid them asap.

My brown sugar bundt cake! I like how smooth and shiny my cake turns out. I like the colour and taste of it too!

Nice dense bundt cake. I enjoy the heavy texture, and it's marvellous when topped with my Haagen-Daz Vanilla Swiss Almond. Hubby likes it and it makes both of us happy.





*P.S. After a check on the net, I learnt that any cakes made using a bundform cake pan forming a distinctive ring shape is a bundt cake. So a bundt cake is defined by the looks of it. :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur Bundt Cake looks reli good! makes me feel like sinking my teeth into it immediately! u can be a baker! haha

rach

Anonymous said...

wah looks really delicious! make one for us when u back! :P

Gladys said...

actually hor after i ate e 2nd piece, i realised it's not as good lah. not sweet enuff. Ok! next time i'll bake for u guys if i managed to get an oven! :p