Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bag-fanatic?

Perhaps. I did a rough calculation, and realised I got myself the 7th and 8th bag in 5 months today! A 9th bag is out of stock and I'm on the wait-list, till new stocks arrive.

A bag tells a lot about a woman, a little more than shoes I think. A bag adds character to one's outlook and a touch of colour sometimes. A nice bag is as important to a lady, as much as a good pair of watch is to a man. Hence, it is essential to stock up on bags, as many as possible, for all kinds of occasions, different types of looks, and for self-satisfaction.

I'm hitting the mall again tmr, amidst my exams preparations. It's the Columbus Day weekend sales! I'm so charged up for my studies now! wahahaha...

I hope money will drop from the sky! Money money money!!!

No comments: