Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ridiculously Cheap

TWC and I went to Plaza Frontenac once again yesterday. To our amazement, Mont Blanc was having crazy sales! Sunglasses and keychains at an astonishing 90% discount and leather goods at only 20% of its original prices! We all bought ourselves a pair of sunglasses each. Though I'm no fan of Mont Blanc, I couldnt resist paying $32 for a pair that cost $320 originally. Wanted to get Hubby a belt for casual use, but couldn't find any suitable ones. Instead, I found a keychain at a mere $11 as a gift for him.

I bet the sales staff had a love and hate relationship with us. 5 excited ladies in a shop, no doubt it will be rowdy. Plus the fact that we kept asking them for the prices of many of their goods since the prices were not displayed, we sure made their lives hellish by running to and from their PC. However they should be thankful that we wiped out many of their items. Not exactly me though, cos I controlled my spending; and that's because I have to keep some funds available for the next mega shopping spree coming up next weekend in Osage Premium Outlets! Woohoo!

No comments: