Thursday, March 12, 2009

Overdue Random Pictures

One of the 1st few pictures Hubby took when we recieved the new camera, while toying with the different functions on the gadget. I am so grateful for the pair of gloves that Mummy got for me. It covers a good length of my hands, is durable and non-slip. Her purpose was to protect my hands and prevent it from the harshness of all the washings. Only mothers know best.


I mentioned about taking a picture of myself with my school bag once we receive our new camera sometime in January. I feel weird associating myself with a school bag at this age, as I am typing away. Haha... That's my favourite down-filled jacket mentioned 2 posts ago, and the world's most comfy and warm pair of boots, the trusty Uggs.






Up the stairs to our apartment. Was testing the new camera then. Our apartment is to the left, and Kinyoong and Peisuan's to the right.





Welcome to our home. Chinese New Year Couplets brought back all the way from SIN during our last trip home. They're still on our door now, and I feel so lazy to bing them down. Hubby is proud of his job, thus the round Singapore F-15 sticker on our door. He wanted to make it easier for friends to recognise our apt too, when we host gatherings.


What I found in the Chinatown Supermarket- my favourite gum when I was young. Brought back lots of childhood memories. Strawberry is still my favourite, after so many years. If I didn't recall wrongly, the orange flavour was Emily's (my childhood playmate) favourite.


Surprised delivery on V-day, from my beloved Hubby of cos. Box was left ouside the door by USPS.







Double surprise to find a vase and a bouquet of flowers in a box. Never knew flowers could be delivered in this manner, unlike in SIN.






My flowers, after trimming the stems, and filling the vase with water and flower food. Yes, it comes with 2 packets of flower food, enough to last through a week. I am kinda sick of red roses actually. I will love to receive Gerbera Daisies the next time round, if there is any. I hope Hubby remembers my new preference.

No comments: