Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Bags Please

Have been waking up early daily, conquering as many malls as we can since the start of my Springbreak. Thus the lack of posts, though I am suppose to have more free time on hand now. Hubby said I have been very hardworking lately, at trying to be the earliest bird at the malls, and that he hasn't seen me waking up that early every single day during my school term. Wahaha......

Anyway, we finally moved our asses to Saks Fifth Ave this morning. Had wanted to check out Foley & Corinna and Prada. Instead, we found ourselves going ga-ga at Chanel's. Was besotted by it's classic handbag, but with it's sky-rocket price, I had to patently shift my attention to a cheaper alternative...
The Chanel classic wallet! Looks similar to the bag I adored, but definitely a much cheaper version at slightly below US$1k. Tell me it's pretty, and tell that to my Hubby too! I wish for it as a anniversary cum bday cum xmas gift. I said I WISH.............







Then as I was doing some online window shopping comparing prices later in the day, I saw this!
Have been longing for a Miu Miu bag for ages. Love the brand and am smittened by this two-way bag for now. I can use it for both work and play, with the detachable strap. How fun! However, at an exorbitant price, I had to think about it over a few nights. Let's see if I am still hankering for it after our Mt. Rushmore trip.
I sure have sometime to decide before I squander away my hard-earned allowances. I haven't really decided between the brown or the white yet. Preferred the white especially since I do not have a white leather bag, but because it's tougher to maintain for someone who likes to throw her bag around, it may not be a wise choice. Anyway, we shall see how my bank account feels like come next Tuesday. I so wanna own it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lile chanel wallets too! Nice n classic but too exp i feel!