Sunday, March 15, 2009

Count My Blessings

I am a lucky lady, to have a Hubby who brings me on holidays ever so often. At least for these 18 months. A glance at the magnets on my refrigerator, it strucked me that we have been to plenty of places over the past 8 months. Chicago last Sept, Colorado in Nov, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and NYC in Dec, San Francisco in Jan, and lately South Dakota last week (noting that we've arrived in STL only last Jul). We have almost confirmed 3 more trips over the next 9 months; Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and L.A. in May, Niagara Falls and Toronto in Jul, and lastly Florida in Nov. If the bank account permits, we may squeeze in a mini road trip over the Labor Day weekend in Sept. Though he insisted on not parting his money for that Chanel/ Miu Miu (which means I may have to forgo them??!!), I am still thankful for having someone who constantly plans and pays for my vacations. On a side note, I suspect this goodwill will last only for 18 months. Nonetheless, I am still a happy lad for being able to live off the Hubby during this short stint.

** Introspectively, perhaps Hubby had no choice but to bring me along on these trips. He yearns to visit as many states/cities as possible during our stay in the States, and I bet he does not have the guts to exclude me from his escapades cos my parents may castigate him? For all I know, he may be bringing me around purely because he has to since I am his responsibility, not because he wants to. That will be extremely devastating.

No comments: