Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome Me Home!

I'm back in Singapore for a 4-day trip since yesterday noon. Finally satisfied my craving for sashimi at Akashi the moment we touched down. Their extremely fresh n thick slices of sashimi never fail to brighten up my day.

Looking forward very much to meet up with all my friends and lovable cousins, but due to the time constraint, I am sorry that I can only meet up with some of them. Bearing in mind that Hubby and I had quite afew errands to run; buying and packing groceries in bulk for our next shipment is a major chore.

Next up on the top of my to-do list is to gorge myself silly with or-luak, stingray, fried prawn mee, laksa n mee pok. However, the annoying Hubby infected me with his flu virus and thus, I'm now battling with a bout of blocked nose n sorethroat. Mummy prepared 2 different types of liang cha, yet they do not seem to work on me. =( I guess I'll still conquer those yummy hawker food anyway. What's a home trip without them?! Slurp!!!

Friends & family had commented that Hubby has piled on some weight, while I seemed to have lost a little. This probably reflects who has a much easier & carefree life in STL, isn't it? Sigh... My Hubby is turning into a bags of lazy bones.

Anyhow, though I am fighting jetlag and the flu bug, I will make every effort to meet up with as many dear friends as possible. Till then, see ya!

1 comment:

Junyong and Eve said...

oh! I'm so envious! enjoy all the delicious food!