Friday, January 23, 2009

Everything Pink

I went gaga at the infant department again today, and rang up $65 on my card. Managed to grab some Ralph Lauren casual dresses, a sweater and 2 other pretty dresses with can-can; all for 6 and 9-month old baby girls. They're soooo adorable and sweet, I just couldn't resist not buying any. With the factory-outlet price tags, they're my must-buys!

Just incase anyone of you got the wrong impressions, no, I'm not pregnant and am not planning for one any time soon. I'd cultivated a profound interest in baby girls' apparels ever since I discovered how dirt cheap these branded labels are here. Thus, no harm buying and keeping till I try for a girl right? Heh... Anyway with 2 cousins, 2 friends and another's sis currently pregnant, I have a perfect reason to buy lots of baby wear to distribute. The first bag of OskKosh and Ralph Lauren wear were passed to Rach's sis during my last visit home. I'm planning another trip to the factory outlet before I head home again in May to lug more OshKosh pieces, since they're mostly less than $10. $8 for it's jumper, where to find in SIN?! I need to buy some to keep for my own produce in the future too. =P Too bad no OshKosh in STL.

Anyway, back to my purchases for the day. I was surprised Marshalls and TJ Maxx, both just outside WH, were having some sort of mini sales for baby wear. Given that the selection is quite limited (cause it's Winter now), I had to spend some time digging my head and hands through the pile to get the prized pieces I managed. (Poor Hubby dozed off in the car while I dig for my loot.) Quite a feat, but I'm absolutely pleased with my buy. They're extremely ultimately exceedingly, and whatever-ly adorable, especially those can-can dresses!!! I bet those similar dresses must have cost quite abit in SIN, given the small infant market; branded one smore leh!

With a growing interest, I now have part of the wardrobe in the study assigned to my baby wear. Currently it's for girls only, cos the bluey, boring boy's clothes don't appeal much to me. Haa... So that part of my wardrobe now consist of mainly pink dresses; all in different hues of pink, some has a combination of other colours, some just purely pink. Pretty pretty!

No comments: