Monday, November 9, 2009

Tired. Perplexed. Scared.

6.5 more weeks to the big goodbye.

To ensure that I've maximized these last weeks fully, I've started a new regime, to spend less time on bed. It's been a frenzy week of online shopping, and I'm constantly cracking my brain on what have I left out on my shopping list. Perpetually on the other end of my mind is how I should go about squeezing all our stuff into those boxes. Sigh... It's really such a chore! I know I've grumbled about this umpteen times, but since I can't stop adding more stuff into the boxes, I just have to complain about having an influx of new items to pack. Alright I'm not really sure what am I lamenting about. To summarise, I can't stop buying, but I hate having to keep packing more and more stuff into the boxes! GGggrrrr......

Should I get 5 pairs of shoes from the same make? I want to, but not really sure if I should. Currently our shoes occupy 3 boxes and I thought maybe it's time to tighten the purse strings. They're freaking cheap though! Life is sometimes an irony, isn't it?

Actually I don't know what I am blabbering about in this post. Perhaps I just need an outlet to vent my undecisiveness and my complacency.

*P.S. I hate how some people think I should treat them as good friends, when they are merely acquaintances to me. I hate it when these people ask provoking questions, invading my private life, thinking they have the right to access such info. I especially hate it when the same people try to impose their uncalled-for opinions/criticisms on what I do with my life/money!

*P.P.S.S I'm way behind my study schedule and I'm terrified!

*P.P.P.S.S.S I miss McDonald's ice tea...

**I'm finally going for an authentic Mexican meal later! yum yums...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah sei..wad happened? y so angry leh? tell me tell me..

rach