Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

Black Friday Sales is starting next Thursday evening!!! I wasn't even aware we're only 10 days away from the Thanksgiving weekend! Of course I'm extremely excited over this last burst in the outlet, but it also means it's high time I start preparing for the finals and presentation again...

Atlanta, North Georgia, is where we'll be heading to for this spree. It's about a 9-hour drive from home, and we'll be staying a night at a hotel just opposite the outlet. Perfect location, since all we need to do is to just walk a couple of mins to heaven! Thereafter we'll drive another 3 hrs or so to Great Smoky Mountains, and spend 2D2N somewhere in the mountains. The plan's to trek for 2 days, but seriously I doubt I'll have much energey left after shopping from midnight to dawn. The Black Friday Sales starts at 12 midnight on Friday monrning btw, but of cos we're anticipating some shops to start the madness earlier, at 10pm perhaps. =)

Wish me all the best in this last shopping spree! I hope I can cover all the shops needed to be covered, and sweep as many goodies as possible! Hohoho...

No comments: