Sunday, November 1, 2009

Alaska!

Yay! We're really going to set foot on Alaska! No doubt i'm over the moon, despite the exorbitant cost. I reckoned we could scrimp and save after the trip, since this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip. I'm gonna feast on Alaskan crabs and I do hope we get to see the magnificent Aurora!

The best part of going home is not only the Alaska trip, but we're meeting my bff in Tokyo and will be heading to Hokkaido together! For once, I don't feel as sad as before about leaving the US.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sooo green with envy! :( i wish i can go hokkaido with u gers too...

*vainpotash

Anonymous said...

I reckon the highlight of ur alaska trip will be THE Auroralo....HOHOHO

rach

Gladys said...

ash: dun haf to be envious. u haf ur little girl!

rach: hopefully we get to catch the aurora, else it'll be such a waste.