Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mid-year Resolution

I know this sounds hilarious. Since I made no resolution at the beginning of this year as I did not see a need to (or perhaps I don't usually believe in one), I may as well set one now. My mid-year reso is to get in shape (read flat tummy, sexy back, toned limbs), regain that glow (to clear that conjested complexion of mine!) and to acquire a better fashion sense. I abhor jeans, yet to think the bitter weather had me succumbed to them for half a year! It's now time to show some legs again, but I seriously need to look much better before doing so.

Perhaps I should start an exercise regime soon though I never like to move my limbs in rapid motions (except when out clubbing), since no-way am I going to cut down on my cakes, chocs n ice-creams intake. Sigh... Maybe I could arrange a gym schedule with Peisuan and Josephine starting from the coming week; motivation from peers should keep me disciplined. Life is bitter when the need to exercise arises.

No comments: