Thursday, October 16, 2008

Freedom!

Yay! The first finals are over! I finally get to have a short break, 3 days to be exact, before a new term starts. Plans for the weekends: brunch and shopping with the wives' club tmr noon followed by clubbing @ night to celebrate Shaun's birthday, Oktoberfest in Hermann on Saturday and maybe more shopping on Sunday. I am soooo going to make full use of my precious weekends, free of assignments and revisions.

By the way, the results for the second paper is out. I'm quite pleased with the grade, cause I got an A! Heh... But then again it's the easiest paper of all and it's purely mathematical. I am alot more worried about the rest of the 4 papers, and I wish for nothing but a B for those. FYI, B is the passing grade for all subjects, in order to be able to graduate from the course. So in fact, it's not exactly a big deal to get an A.

Remembered my promise to upload the loooooooooooong overdue pictures, mostly taken over the past month? Well, I am definitely going to post them up, but perhaps tmr. I have been having only 4-5 hrs of sleep per night for the past 2 weeks, so I need to recuperate from the utter exhaustion first. Drinking red wine out at the balcony at 6.5 degrees celsius is making me awfully drowsy too. Will be back soon after a good night's rest!

No comments: