Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yakkety Yak

I know, I haven't been updating as much as I should. Nah, school's not starting in another 5 days time. That probably explains the lack of posts recently. With hardly any precious time left, I've been TRYING to fill my Summer days doing the things I love. However, now that I think back on what I have really been doing these past weeks, I recall nothing except the daily morning gym sessions and the occassional shopping/luncheons/tea/golf. I've tried, but it seems like I hadn't done anything absolutely productive other than hitting the gym diligently. I've definitely squandered a copious amount of time on my lappie unconstructively. Yet here I am whining about how time whizzes by without my knowledge. Yes, I'm such a true blue grouch.

We will be embracing Fall in another 4 weeks time. This Summer has been great, though I wish it could have been better with more outings to some new places around STL. A paintball session, I thought we ought to have one since Spring? Complacent again, but I can't help it, especially with only another 4 more months to the big farewell. Anyways, I'm genuinely glad that Hubby planned for the Miami/Bahamas trip. He brought me to the WWE (formerly known as the WWF) Summerslam act and the Naked Bike Ride event too, which were both quite an experience. We went to our second- most likely our last too- Cardinals match (vs. Houston Astro) today, tickets courtesy of Olin. A nice way to end Summer, almost. I'm sure you would have checked out the pictures posted on Facebook for the various "adventures"; I'm too lazy to resize them for blogger or to upload them to Picasa.

It appears that I will not have enought time to fnish the books I've bought. A huge disappointment, especailly when I am more than a book behind schedule. Recently no matter how hard I tried to stick to the nightly reading agenda, there is always something on the net that allures me otherwise. A good-buy from Amazon/ one of the online sites, some enthralling reads from Wiki, or amusing updates from Facebook. On most nights, something is sure to draw me away from my books, and tonight, it is my blog. By hook or by crook, I have to finish "The Kite Runner" and "The Black Swan" by this week.

It's bedtime again. Wish my bones all the best for tmr's 18-hole golf. Ciao!

No comments: