Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Colorado Minus Me

I gave up my Colorado ski trip for the darn finals. My papers are all held a week before the official exam week, which is the week after the Thanksgiving break. Thus, I am going to spend the long weekend mugging alone at home while the gang enjoy themselves in Keystone. Awww...... how I wish I can be there too. The snow, the mountains, the resort, the fun...... Darn exams!

I'm hoping there will be no or minimum penalty imposed to pull my name out at such a short notice. At least I can save some bucks to go on a shopping spree in Osage, the least I could do to cheer myself up while Hubby and everyone else pamper themselves on a 4-day holiday. Sacrificing a day to go on a shopping spree at the factory outlet during the mega sales period is excusable, but not sacrificing 4 days of revision time on a skiing holiday, right. I just got to convince myself. So now, I am going to join the families/ couples to Osage, while the Singles Club and Hubby head to Colorado. I just hope the revision will keep me busy from missing Hubby and the fun during the long weekend. Sigh...

No comments: