Sunday, February 1, 2009

Of my Sisters, and Me

Mummy called 5 mins ago to annouce one of the greatest news. I'm so proud of Mel's achievements. Just 7 months ago, I was glorified by Geri's accomplishments. Now I have another chance to blow my trumpet. =P

"Does that make me a loser", I asked hubby after I hung up. "If both of them were to marry men in the same profession, does that make u, the eldest son-in-law, a loser too?" Hahaa, of cos these were nonsensical questions. Anyhow, I was motivated by hubby's reply to my 1st qn, "Successful finance people make the most money, it depends on if u choose be a loser yourself." Since Hubby's a professional too, and most importantly, since he is bringing in the dough, I should honour what he does. Right.

That aside, I'm nothing but proud of my 2 sisters, so it doesn't matter if I am the loser among the 3 of us. However, I do not want to jeopardize my parents' pride by being THE loser among the achievers. Thus, I'm all charged up now!