Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pictures

I realised I haven't posted pictures on my blog for quite some time. Facebook has been pretty addictive, even during the exams period. Thus most of my most updated pictures are always flashed on Facebook first. By the time I'm done with flashing them there, I always ended up too lazy to flash them here again. With tons of time on my hands now, I've decided to do some justice to my blog by adding some colours to it again. So, taa-daa...

It has been snowing for the past 2 nights, so this has been the sight that greeted me for 2 consecutive mornings. Pretty right, though the snow was not as thick as what it was in Colorado?






One of the maintenance guys ploughing the snow along the pavement. See the red arrow behind the black car? It was where I slipped and fell while rushing to get into the car on the day of my second (and toughest) paper last week. I was too stressed out with the day's paper to notice that there was a layer of ice (not snow) on the road. Before I knew it I slipped and fell, and was on my bump with a twisted left wrist that saved me from kissing the ground. Ever since that day, I thread very carefully whenever I get out of the apartment in such weather condition.

1st pic: Summer in mid July, when we first moved into the apartment. 2nd pic: End summer, on the 7th of Septmeber. 3rd pic: End fall, taken yesterday.


I happily asked TWC out for lunch for a mini celebration to the end of my torture last week. We headed to one of TWC's favourite joint for lunch.

The French pastry shop. Very yummy cakes and puffs. I told Hubby my next bday cake has to be from here. Heh... The quiche I had the other day was somewhat too rich for me though.






Pretty xmassy cookies brighten up my day!












The usual colourful array of cakes and tarts. Yummy!











We went to the most happening club in STL last Friday; The Home Nightclub. This and the next picture were taken in the lift, before the party starts. Thus the sober faces, except Shaun Soh. I think he was high after the pre-drink session we had in our apartment.
It was our 2nd visit to the club, and the wildest and most fun night out clubbing till date. However just as when we were all high and having lots of fun, drama broke and we had to leave early, but ended up reaching home about 5am instead. I'll leave the story to some other day.




High...













and more high...
These are mostly my chinese school mates by the way.










I just realised why I stopped uploading pictures on my blog. It is because Blogger screw up the layout of my blog every single time I load the pictures. I end up spending twice the time rearranging my pics and paragraphs. It was working perfectly fine initially till about 2 months ago when I encountered such problem for the first time. How irritating! As such, browse for more pics on my Facebook instead.

2 comments:

littleonion said...

we all can see that you LOVE uploading pics in Facebook...

my entire photos page 1 is almost full of all your albums!!! that's 17 out of a total of 20 albums in a page, the 18th is BK's.. and only 2 others is another fren's.....

Gladys said...

LOL! That's becos ur other frens so either boring/ lazy, nvr upload pics in FB. =D