Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Free as a Bird!

Yes, I'm finally done with the Fall mini B term. A-month long holiday ahead, with lots of shoppings, dinners and travellings to look forward too! It began with a korean lunch buffet with The Wive's Club (TWC) today, followed by a little shopping and then drinks and buffalo wings at Pink Galleon. It's a little bar just 5 mins drive from WH, that serves 20 or 25cents wings with coupons. I'm looking forward to more shopping with TWC before they head back to SIN, our xmas dinner this Fri, some clubbings n more buffet dinners to come! Oh and not forgetting our long trip! I'm definitely looking forward to the D.C. - Philadelphia - New York trip over xmas n new yr, but not the San Francisco one exactly. Probably becos i think i will be shacked out after the long trip n yet i have to crawl to S.F. 2 days later, lugging heavy n bulky stuffs...

With so much time to burn now, I am going to:
1) upload all the post-dated pics of cos!
2) make yam kueh
3) watch Gossip Girls
4) read the books i have always wanted to read
Lastly,
5) Yak n yak with all loved ones n my frens in SIN!!! (i've a FREE SIN line now, incase u dunno! MSN me to get e tel no. it's TOTALLY FREE! but dun call us in the middle of the nite pls.)

However I must emphasize, these can only be achieved when I'm done with my shopping, which is my first priorty! Heh... Shopping is dirt cheap here (i noe i sound like a broken record again), so I will not be doing myself any justice if I miss out on any sales. Sweet.

No comments: