Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Burnt Out

I am DEADBEAT. Having to cook when I reach home at 6.30pm after school is really a chore. Especially when the hubby is sooooooo hooked on Texas Holdem that he doesn't lay his fingers to help a tiny weeny bit anymore. I am so pissed with him that I have decided to either let him cook his own dinner and packed lunch, or to have packed dinner from the Teo Chew eatery from Mondays to Wednesdays, when my classes end late.

By the way, the weather has been pretty bizarre, by my own standards. It's only the end of Summer now and the temperature has been hovering around 18 deg when I leave home for school in the recent mornings, and around 15 deg when I head home in the evenings. If it is already so cold now, I am thinking do I need to wear my thick jackets when Fall arrives. I am so afraid of the cold.

Lastly, as usual, school has been crazy. Stochastic is my worst subject and I have been struggling with it since the day school started; actually since NUS days. I am sooooooooooooo behind class that I have been mugging almost every single day. I guessed I am putting in 10 times more the effort than I did during my undergrad days. This is definitely much much much more tougher than what I had thought it will be. Sigh......

No comments: