Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Juicy Couture bag for sale

A brand new black leather Juicy Couture bag for sale. Tags and wrappers (around the tassel and the metal logo) are still intact. Comes with its own pink dust bag. I received it via shipment today, but realised I've gotten too many black bags. Want to sell this brand new bag to fund a white one that caught my eye instead. Bought this bag from Nordstrom, at USD348.00, and the bag is for sale at this same price since it's newly opened from the box just minutes ago. I'm sure there is at least 30% savings (checked out the JC store at Taka!), as compared to buying it from the Juicy Couture store in Singapore. Do leave me a message/email me if anyone is interested.

*Considering the JC store in Taka sells the velour bag at SGD500, this leather bag should command around perhaps around SGD700. That's a whopping SGD200 (estimated) discount, which explains why I just can't keep my hands off the bags!

No comments: