Sunday, January 31, 2010

Low Adaptability

I'm still missing my previous lifestyle tons. Perhaps I should attribute it to the fact that I have too much free time on hands, that I cant help but keep thinking about the goodness of life back then.

There were days when the alarm clock rang and I wished the moment I opened my eyes to see myself in our WH aptment; I wished the last 3 weeks were all a dream; I wished I do not have to succumb to the ovenous weather...

There were nights when I was browsing through the pictures we took in STL, and my heart pounded with heavy beats. I wished so much that I could be transported back to the hay days, to either shop the days away or spend leisure noons with TWC...

I am very certain that I've never seen such a horrendous crowd at every nook and cranny in our tiny island before. A few attempts on the train ride during weekday mid noons proved to be annoying. Not only there were not a single seat in sight despite the fact that I board at YCK stn ard 2-3pm, I see shoving and pushing at almost every stations. Driving out during the same time of the day is more agonizing. It took me 30mins to travel fm CTE AMK ave 5 to the PIE exit. I wonder why are there so many people on the move during mid noon.

It has become inevitable to make comparisons of even the tiniest aspect of life back in STL and here.

I am still hoping that one day, I do get shaken up from this dream. One day...

1 comment:

wen said...

sad to say but ppl are reli annoying here in the train stns right?? i owaz wonder y there are so many cars in the mid-noon too. and the weather! i hate it!!!!